Monday, April 20, 2009

LOOKING FOR TALENT


Are you an aspiring Latin artist? Do you have dreams to make it big in Latin music? Please comment on this blog post with your myspace page and we will definitely check you out. Who knows? You might just become the latest addition to Sergio George's label, Top Stop Music. Never stop dreaming. Never. 

¿Eres artista latino? ¿Tienes sueños de conquistar al mercado latino con tu música? Favor de dejar tu página de myspace en la sección de comentarios de este blog post y te prometemos chequiar tu página. ¿Quíen sabe? A lo mejor, serás el próximo artista firmado por la casa disquera de Sergio George, Top Stop Music. ¡No dejes de soñar nunca!

7 comments:

  1. www.myspace.com/querygeorge

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.myspace.com/querygeorge

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.myspace.com/querygeorge GRACIAS ESPERO GUSTE MI TALENTO Y MI HUMILDE TRABAJO BENDICION Y MUCHOS EXITOS

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.myspace.com/querygeorge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    Mr. Sergio George, my name is Michael And I'm seeking for an opportunity, I promise that you will like what you hear. I have an original song I wrote called, Que Maldicion, and It would be an honor for you to listen to it and tell me what you think. You linke @ YouTube, Mikey El Romantico or WWW.myspace.com//mikeyelromantico. Thank you, my contact number is (305) 764-0162.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im a huge fan of D.L.G, especially when HUEY DUNBAR was in it. It was a remarcable project that you help put together. I been waiting my 14 yrs in the music industry seeking to find people like you Mr.Sergio George, that can take me Michael G. Rodriguez, to the next level. I admire people like yourself who make things happen, from talent that were born with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I participated in a couple of shows since I moved down here to Miami, Fl. America Tv, Aqui TODOS ganan, El show de Fernando Hidalgo, presenting my original song Que Maldicion, in salsa version, y tambien me presente en Gen tv, La Katimba, with Lefty Perez. Singing my other original called La Seductiva, Version Salsa with Hiphop.

    ReplyDelete